But from this company, which takes little time, we are committed to don't be like that.
Currently we are using a fabric called TENCEL™️, or Lyocell, we do not know if you know it. TENCEL™️ is the most environmentally friendly cellulose fiber available today. It is produced exclusively from the wood pulp of eucalyptus trees, and is a biodegradable product. Its manufacture does not produce by-products harmful to health or the planet.
Its main characteristics are:
• Extreme softness to the touch. Ideal for sensitive or delicate skins.
• It acts as a second skin, regulating body temperature and maintaining water balance.
• Absorbs moisture and dries faster than other fibers.
• It inhibits the growth of bacteria and mites naturally.
• 100% vegetable and ecological fabric.
• Fabric 100 times more resistant than cotton, so it is more durable.