But from this company, which takes little time, we are committed to don't be like that.
Currently we are using a fabric called Tencel, or Lyocell, we do not know if you know it. Tencel is the most environmentally friendly cellulose fiber available today. It is produced exclusively from the wood pulp of eucalyptus trees, and is a biodegradable product. Its manufacture does not produce by-products harmful to health or the planet.
Its main characteristics are:
• Extreme softness to the touch. Ideal for sensitive or delicate skins.
• It acts as a second skin, regulating body temperature and maintaining water balance.
• Absorbs moisture and dries faster than other fibers.
• It inhibits the growth of bacteria and mites naturally.
• 100% vegetable and ecological fabric.
• Fabric 100 times more resistant than cotton, so it is more durable.